Killcare, Hardys Bay and Wagstaff are on the Bouddi Peninsula just one and half hours drive from Sydney CBD, a twenty minute ferry ride from Palm Beach or a 70 minute scenic train ride from Central to Woy Woy Station.
- From Sydney take the Gosford/Woy Woy exit from the freeway, after Mooney Mooney Creek Bridge.
- Follow through to Kariong and turn right into Woy Woy Road, after the Shell service station.
- Continue along Woy Woy Road, cross railway line at Woy Woy and go straight ahead through the roundabout at Ocean Beach Road.
- Turn right into Blackwall Road at traffic lights.
- Continue on Blackwall Road Road veers to right into Memorial Avenue
- Turn left at the roundabout onto Maitland Bay Drive (Ettalong Baptist Church on corner)
- Cross the Rip Bridge travelling through Daleys Point and Empire Bay towards Kincumber
- Turn right after the Liberty service station into Wards Hill Road
- Turn right into The Scenic Road at the T intersection
- Continue and follow the bends to Hardys Bay
- Follow towards Hardys Bay.
The Palm Beach Ferry Service is a great way to arrive to the Bouddi Peninsula. Just a short 20 minute ferry ride from Palm Beach across to Wagstaff or vice versa via Ettalong. This is a regular service and you can bring along your bike as well. To view the timetable visit www.palmbeachferry.com.au